Sunday, January 31, 2010

February - our month of Help

Now that January is over, i am happy to announce to you that February is your month of help, You will get daily help as David got in 1 Chronicles 12 - 22.You will be helped marvelously like King Uzziah in 2 Chronicles 26-15b and you will get timely and divine help when you need it, just like in Psalm 46-1.

February will see us getting help as we are restored divinely just like the Shunnamite woman in 2 Kings 8: 1-6.

Prayer point - Ask God to help you divinely in all aspect of your life this month in Jesus name amen.
Enjoy these jokes, Yell for help and blonde praying for help from Cool blonde jokes.


Yell for Help:


Three blondes are in an elevator when the elevator suddenly stops and the lights go out. They try using their cell phones to get help, but have no luck. Even the phones are out.

After a few hours of being stuck with no help in sight, one blonde says to the others "I think the best way to call for help is by yelling together."

The others agree with the first, so they all inhale deeply and begin to yell loudly "Together, together, together." blondes indeed!!!lol


Blonde praying for help from God:

There was a blonde woman named, Cindy, that was in deep financial problems.
So she got on her knees and prayed "Dear
God, please let me win the lottery. I really need your help or
I'll loose my car, the house, and everything else." She doesn't
win. The next day she prays to God "God! I really really need
your help! I'll loose my car, the house, and everything else."
Once again, she doesn't win. The next day she says the same
prayer; then God speaks to her " Cindy! work with me here, BUY
A TICKET!!"..What an answer to a prayer!!!lol, hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment